IMPORTANT: You may miss email from AsianSupermatch.com if you do not set up your email program correctly.
To ensure you receive emails from AsianSupermatch.com, please follow the instructions below:
To ensure that AsianSupermatch.com communications are not filtered into your “junk/bulk” folder, select the Add/Save to Address Book function in your email browser and follow the appropriate instructions. Please contact your email provider if you would like assistance.
Many email providers have “spam” or “junk” functions that will automatically delete or block emails that you report as “spam” or “junk.” Hitting these buttons may prevent you from receiving email from us.
- Never hit the Report Spam button. Hitting this button may prevent you from getting email from all members who contact you.
- If you hit the Report Spam button by mistake, please take the following steps to make sure you continue to get your email:
- Access the Spam Folder in the lower righthand corner of your mailbox.
- Click on the AsianSupermatch.com email that you mistakenly reported as spam in the spam folder.
- Click on the This is not Spam button at the bottom of the spam folder.
- Add AsianSupermatch.com email addresses to your AOL Email Address Book from your AOL Homepage:
- Under Mail in top left corner, click Read
- Under Mail Options pull down to Address Book
- Click Add
- Under Primary Email Address, select other email, then type registration@AsianSupermatch.com
- Click Save
- Repeat the previous three steps, also adding match@AsianSupermatch.com
- Emails from these addresses will go to your AOL Inbox
- Never click the Junk button with an email from AsianSupermatch.com. Hitting this button may prevent you from receiving email from all members who contact you not just the individual email that you may not wish to view. Emails marked as junk will be automatically sent to your Junk Email folder and deleted. Reporting and blocking an email will prevent any and all email from AsianSupermatch.com members from getting to your inbox.
- Make sure there are no emails from AsianSupermatch.com in your Junk E-mail folder. If you find an email from AsianSupermatch.com in your Junk E-Mail folder, find the email and check the box, then click Not Junk. Clicking this button will allow you to receive emails from AsianSupermatch.com and all members who contact you not just the individual email that you may not wish to view. Emails marked as junk will be automatically sent to your Junk Email folder and deleted.
- If you open an email from AsianSupermatch.com that is located in your Junk E-Mail folder, click on the icon Not Junk Mail.
- Please complete the simple steps below to make sure all AsianSupermatch.com email is deliver to your Hotmail Inbox.
- Add the AsianSupermatch.com email domain to your Safe List, starting from your Hotmail Inbox click on Contacts tab at top of the screen
- Click on Contacts Tab
- Add the asiansupermatch.com to your Safe List exactly as it is spelled.
- Never hit the Spam button when either viewing or marking the checkbox next to a AsianSupermatch.com email. Hitting this button may prevent you from receiving email from all members who contact you not just the individual email that you may not wish to view.
- Please complete the simple steps below to make sure the AsianSupermatch.com emails youve requested are delivered to your Yahoo! Mail Inbox:
- Add AsianSupermatch.com email addresses to your Address Book by starting from your Yahoo! Mail Inbox
- Select the Addresses tab at the top of the screen
- Select Add Contact
- In the space next to Email type: email@example.com (It is not necessary to fill in the rest of the form)
- Click Save Contact
- Click Done
- Repeat the previous four steps, adding: firstname.lastname@example.org